The following information is collected and stored securely when you register to use the VanishedVPN Service:
- Name & Address
- Email address
- Payment details
All information is store securely online, and is available for you to access and update via the ‘my account’ section of our site. https://vanishedvpn.com/my-account
By signing up for the Service, and accepting our terms & conditions, you consent to us adding your email address to our mailing list, so that we can keep you updated with information about the service. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email or informing us directly by email.
Payment details are encrypted by our back end payment gateway provider who is PCI DSS compliant. No payment details are visible or accessible to VanishedVPN employees.
We require you to provide your address as we are an international business, and need to apply GST depending on location.
What Data VanishedVPN Retains From user Sessions:
Each time a user connects to VanishedVPN, we retain the following data for 30 days: the user’s source IP address, the IP address used by the user, connection start and stop time and total number of bytes used.
Why VanishedVPN retains Session Data:
We retain VanishedVPN session data for 30 days to use with billing issues, troubleshooting, service offering evaluation, and for handling crimes performed over the service.
What VanishedVPN Does Not Collect From user Sessions:
- Does not log a user’s traffic or the content of any communications
- Does not perform deep packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not perform shallow packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not discriminate against devices, protocols, or applications. VanishedVPN is network neutral.
- Does not throttle your Internet connection.
- Does not rate limit Internet connection.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.